Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Food changes

There are days I know I have to look at food differently. I put to much comfort in food. We male memories around it. Oh sugar sets off different things in our brain. I am trying to look it at like fuel. My engine needs good fuel to run. I heard this concept before and I stole it. I know days I eat to much or make poor decisions I don't feel like working out. I don't feel like doing much. When taking care of me and my family because for the most part I choose their food as well. I try to balance it. Sometimes the bad fuel comes in at little burst helps is from over doing it. Same subject I can't believe I only had one little chocolate bar last night, fun sized. I normally have ten. I do challenge myself in this portion control and what makes me run better.
Water was good yesterday over 100oz. Kept to single servering by putting the leftovers away after I plated everyone's dinner. If it's not out in the open we don't think to ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment