Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Calling it out.

I have to ask God constantly to help me call out the negative. I had to quit weighing. The scale would be a yo-yo. And, it made what I was doing feel pointless. So, the decision was made to wait. This year my birthday because it's license year (part of getting old) and I don't want to lie this year. When I'm sore and just want to stay in bed. I know I'm not the only sore one getting up. I thank God we all talk about being sore and keep moving together. Sometimes I look in the mirror and realize this body won't be that dream body. But, in a way it is. It keeps moving. It is getting stronger. I got tired of people telling me I can't do it. You won't keep going to the gym. You can't do it with out medicine, surgery or any other crazy thing. That's all wrong. I can do it with God! Even if I have to ask for strength everyday. It's worth it. I'm worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment