Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ok it is Sunday

I know I didn't post on Friday. I was sad that I gained a half a pound back. That's Ok. Time to move forward. I have started a meal plain. I am really excited about it. Because you get a day off during the week. I chose Wednesday because that is when we have life group together. I did have one small slice of tasty pie yesterday. I am hoping to save the rest to share with life group on Wednesday. I plan to do Zumba on Monday and hit the gym a few times this week. With cleaning house today I am happy with the way the house looks. It makes it easier to concentrate on what needs to be done. Everyone have a great week! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. To lose weight and to maintain it requires permanent efforts. There is no magic tool that will give you good shape once and for all. Each recommendation, diet, or workout has to be implemented regularly. Still, there are things which might help on your way. For me it is nutritional supplement Navy Seal Formula by Military Grade. When I need something to push me up, this staff works best. Just natural, pure energy. It improves my workouts and makes them rather pleasure than tough routine.

    ReplyDelete