Friday, January 13, 2012

It's been a few days

It's has been a few days. I had a few more snacks this week other then my plan. Tried to keep it to a minim. Added a little more to my workout til I get my whole workout at the gym at the beginning of next week. But, today was weigh day and I lost 2 pounds this week too. I am happy with that. I hope to stay on this track. I have been water all the way. And, making it to the gym and Zumba like I have planed. Now to cute out those unneeded snacks. I get a snack a day. Not 2 or 3. But, off to enjoy my Friday. Be back soon. ME :)

1 comment:

  1. Great on the weight loss! I haven't weighed yet but I have been holding pretty well to plan which currently is the 17 day diet heehee. It's low carb which seems to work best for me. We both should plan meals for all of next week- it helps me to know what I am eating.

    ReplyDelete