Friday, January 6, 2012

A start....

I have been back and forth on my diet. What I want to do and don't want to do. I know this is not instant. The put on seems like it was. Since my slow start I am a loss of 11 pounds. My first goal is to get under the 3. I haven't been there in a long time and it seemed out of reach. But, I am going to get there. And, I know God is helping me. He always does when I ask. I know the things that I don't need and the things I do. Just need some will power. So, back to the gym and Zumba on Monday night here I go. Might even start a food journal. I did make out a meal plan for the week for two reasons. I want to eat at home (less temptations) and I am cheap. I also like me food better. This week I am hoping to stick with my plan. And, maybe loss a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment