Friday, February 17, 2017

Hysterectomy

Today I'm feeling great. Made all 5 days this week and put in some miles. I know my title. What's up with that? Well, today I am really thankful I had it done. I remember how bad it was before. It would keep me from wanting to move let alone go to the gym and get sore. It's a big relief to not have to worry about pregnancy as well. I think Benny helped me with this decision. I did not want to go through that again. Even though I did enjoy my pregnancy with him. The heart break that came is something I didn't want to go through again. I'm really looking forward to this summer with the kids and more energy. Who would have thought I could change some eating habits get rid of an organ, workout and be so happy. Well, happy today. Gotta keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment