Monday, April 3, 2017

Modified

So, this morning on the second round of burppies I was not wanting to do them. Reason I do classes. Your more likely to do the stuff you don't want to. But, the memory of my first modified burpy came to mind. I had to get on my knees lay out on my stomach and get up any way I could. It took forever and I was so out of breath. Then it became get to your knees and stand up. I know there still not perfect. But, I don't stop at my knees. I had to move on from every modification. It took progressions and time. I had to modify then I had to try without the modification. There's still a lot I can't do yet but, I know with time and if I keep trying it will happen. My prisoner will get up one day. And, I can't wait to tell everyone about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment